Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A Roman road... A perfect choice...


Happy Ecstatic Overjoyed Delirious Humbled practically speechless ;) but surely BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF & MEASURE is the mother who watches on as her one and only son makes the most important choice of his life.  What can be considered the only "perfect" choice man can make.  The one choice that will determine his destiny...

mySamuelson asked Christ into his heart on the second night of our church's Spring Revival, April 26th.  During the Invitation, I heard soft whispers in the pew beside me and took a peek; God forgive me. ;)  mySamuelson had his head bowed, eyes squeezed tightly shut with mouth moving.  In reading his lips, I quickly realized he was walking that Roman Road to Calvary!

"Oh, happy day!  Oh, happy day!  When Jesus washed, my sins away!"
(in a singing voice laced with tears)

"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4


*The picture above captured mySamuelson's first ever trip to the alter to pray a few months back.

11 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! So glad to hear of another brother, joining our family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm rejoicing with you!!! I so hope for this day for my son as well!! I'm so happy for you all and for a new brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello on my special SITS day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the family, little brother! What a joyous moment for you both!

    There's nothing like seeing a child God blessed you with accept Christ. Happy, happy day indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wondeful thing to get to see and hear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of Sam kneeling at the altar is priceless. I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture! So cute!! I love your blog its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so wonderful! My heart rejoices with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise the Lord!! What a sweet moment you captured. A truly LIFE changing moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes silence can be better then words. These are the times a mother's heart truly swells with pride....and then there is silence. Maybe to hold back the tears. I know your proud.....Good Job Mama :) Keep up the great work!

    Did I tell you I read a mother gives her child the courage to have faith? and It is the father that teaches a child to go to church.

    Your both doing a great job with them...

    xoxo, lisa

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE remember:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21
Take a moment and share some "life". :)