Saturday, January 30, 2010

Meet Son Wemmick


Son Wemmick
(alias: Samuel Allen, Samuel, Sam, mySamuelson, Sam I Am, Sammy, Buckshot, Sam Green Eggs & Ham, Boo-Bear, Sam-Sam, Son)

A most exuberant...



 fun-loving boy Wemmick...



all boy that is....


a boy's boy...



with the manners of a true gentleman...


and a sweet, sincere & helpful spirit...



                                           always on the lookout for a new challenge...



with little time for 'breather's'...



 extremely competitive...



known to take the occasional risk...



learning to walk with our heavenly Father...



consequentially loving HIS (Christ's) holidays: Easter....



and Christmas...



with some of the finer qualities of a comedian...



whom enjoys bonfires...



 bowling...



cooking...



and fishing...


a friend to everyone...



regardless of age...



or species...



a natural athlete...

 




who has found his niche in karate...



pals with sister Madalyn...



dotes on sister Leah...



wants to grow up to be a ninja...



second to being Daddy that is...



who introduced him to squirrel & deer hunting this year...



as well as the fine art of beekeeping...



thinks his Aunt 'Sair-Sair' is AWESOME...



but to my most thankful heart...

remains a mommy's boy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! you have been busy! This blog looks great!

    Love the pictures of Sam and many, many people I know...and I few I love! and miss...but only one I miss dearly.

    THAT SAM!!! What little dIvEl.

    VERY, VERY CUTE Post.

    PS ~ I think Aunt 'Sair-Sair' is AWESOME too!

    xoxo me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice to meet you, too!
    The last picture is oh so sweet!
    By any chance, are you friends with Lisa or perhaps related to her?
    I ask because on one of the pictures you posted, I recognize her parents.
    I think I am pretty sure it is her mom! You can't miss her! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lisa: I just ran across that and one other pic of your father in my photos on shutterfly. One great thing this blogging has me doing is ALOT of reminiscing as I pour through photos I haven't looked at for years and years!

    @ The Girl from Cherry Blossom Street: I especially like that last picture too. So much so that it sits in my den on a bookshelf. :)
    No, not related to Lisa...although her and her family has been like family to ours for many years now. We met when we bought our home in 2003. She lives next door. :)
    Yes, that is a picture of her mom (you're right, can't miss her!) and dad with my Son Wemmick. :) I've never met another man as good with babies and children as Bill (Lisa's dad)...and the tots LOVED him. He's sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE remember:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21
Take a moment and share some "life". :)