Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know ME! {Chapter 1}


1. What color do you wear the most?
It depends on the season.  Fall & Winter I wear varying shades of browns, greens and tans.  Spring and Summer are for pastels and white.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Are you kidding???  In this economy the $10,000!!!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Am OCD: have alot of habits and most of them could be considered weird, quirky and unusual!

4. I really need to start..........?
giving the Holy Spirit room to interrupt the mean girl response just dying to come out and bloody a situation.

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
My faithful friend and neighbor, Lisa, at Advent's and other Fine(nell) Adventures

6. Do you collect anything?
Willow Tree Figurines 

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
13

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
Yes (ashamedly). 


To join the fun of...
 link up at MannLand5.

4 comments:

  1. Okay ~ #2.) Believe it or not... Sign me up....Dream Vacation for 6 please:)

    Now maybe be a good time to check Rick's pulse we may need to restart his heart. Sorry Rick :)

    3.) There is NOTHING weird, quirky or unusual about me...never mind the ticking.

    4.) Faithful??...you give me to much credit AGIAN!! But, I do like it.

    VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your answers! Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    Thank you so much for your beautiful words regarding my post. It can be really hard for me sometimes to "let it all out" but when I have wonderful friends like you who encourage me it makes it so much easier. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun getting to know you a little bit better!

    Blessings,
    Carla
    http://writingtodistraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE remember:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21
Take a moment and share some "life". :)