Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Redefining frugal

In the beginning, it was a "desperate times call for desperate measures" kind of deal.
Now, 2 years and 8 months later, it's become something more.
There's an addictive quality to it, a personal challenge.
How much can I save this time?
Even more than that, it's as Sugar so aptly puts it, "Those who have money, don't spend it.  That's why they have it."
Why spend more, especially for a necessity such as food, than I have to?  

Today, I outdid myself.
(And "yes", all the items bought were items our family will use.)


Watch out big dogs, this pup's on her way off the porch!

1 comment:

  1. Super! Super! COOL!!!

    Okay big Dog...Get off the porch and teach this pup how ~ I'll be right over!!!!!

    Love!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE remember:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21
Take a moment and share some "life". :)