Friday, June 11, 2010

Nostalgia In The Making


Have been pondering this post for awhile now.
21 days to be exact.
Finding words was rarely an issue...
until the kids came along that is.
Now I regularly find myself speechless, awestruck, basically outright dumbfounded.
Thank God for photography and a picture being worth a thousand words!

But I digress.
Back to the issue at hand:
  "post conflict".

Perhaps it's the nature of the post...
{mysamuelson is in the third row from bottom.  From left side of picture, the first student.)

Or maybe the content...
  (Once again, mySamuelson is in the third row from bottom.  From left side of picture, the first student.  We recently wisely invested in a new NIKON D3000.  Adios crappy pictures!)

Really, I couldn't imagine why I would be so tongue-tied.
(You can't imagine my combined frustration and disappointment in the quality of this only picture I managed to take of him receiving his diploma.)   

After all, it's just my firstborn...

my only son growing-up...
(sniff sniff)

Congratulations on a successful year and earning that Kindergarten diploma, Sam!
 We couldn't be more proud of you!
 
To quote myself, "Work hard.  Play hard."
Time to play hard, baby!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's so exciting, huh!?! Sweet post, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am sure you are very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! already huh??? Sigh...Yours graduates from Kindergarten and mine from High School. But, you know, it is all good. Aren't you glad you didn't miss this stuff because you went to teach someone else's kids? I know I am. I thank God for it every day. Even on the tough days :)

    Tell me though, How is it these kids keep getting older and we just keep getting younger? Strange but who am I to argue?

    Nice Post

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! It is amazing at how quickly these beautiful treasures of ours grow up. Congrats to your little graduate!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE remember:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21
Take a moment and share some "life". :)